Tagged by Mikey!
- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions the person that tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
My favorite beverage would have to be chocolate milk because I am completely and utterly classy and a mature adult.
This is kind of a tough question because while I like the sun and the ocean, I do not like sand in my ass or anywhere else for that matter and while I like the forest for all the tall trees, the scents and foliage, I actually fucking hate nature.
I choose neither. I choose my room.
- The last thing you complained about?
Lol do we really want to go here? I think the last time I complained about something was internally and it was “that is the last time I fall asleep on my robe again” because I always wake up with stomach aches and then I think to myself “what did I eat?” And I never ate anything, so I’m like egads, what the fuck is goin’ on? BUT OH, WHAT AM I SLEEPING ON? A FUCKING LUMPY-ASS ROBE. THAT’S WHAT. DIGGING RIGHT INTO MY FOOD DIGESTER. I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW, THE RAIN IS GONE.
- When was the last time you thew up?
Ummm… Two weeks ago? At Joe’s house. I liked the red wine a little too much apparently.
- Can you speak and/or write any foreign languages?
I can barely speak Italian. And I can barely write Italian. Bam.
- Favorite and least favorite vegetable?
My favorite vegtable would have to be potatoes. I think those are vegtables, right? And my least favorite is spinach. I hate it so much, I pronounce it incorrectly: spin-knock.
I really like both. Because I have a high probability of winding up a lonely and bitter cat woman, I love cats and I think they are just as cold and intollerant of humanity as I am. But then, I really think dogs are very cute and likeable despite the fact that they are all over the place. I openly aspire to owning a male Pembrokeshire Corgi. I want to tie a little red scarf around its neck and name it Scooter. c:
- Are you a morning or a night person?
Night Person to the CORE. I am up at all hours and prefer the nighttime over the daytime because people can’t see my face - they can only hear my humor.
- The last song you listened to?
Rodney Yates. It’s like… lounge music. I LIKE TO PRETEND I’M SOCIABLE AND AM SITTING IN AN UPSCALE MANHATTAN LOUNGE. FUCK EVERYONE, OK?
Considering the fact that I spend 90% of my time planning my own death, no? I mean, death will always be a scary thought because it’s the finality of a life (dur), but the other day I was coming home from work and speeding down the road. I had on some great music and I kept going faster and faster and I almost hit a bus. Under normal circumstances, a person should totally be freaked out by this, right? Well, I just thought “and in that moment… I wouldn’t have minded dying.”
Too much Tumblr I guess.
- Most sentimental piece of clothing you own?
This is a pretty good question. But I don’t really think I own anything sentimental, clothing-wise. I mean, I still have my prom dresses - and those were pretty good nights all things considered, so I guess those?
My Questions (answer if I’ve tagged you!):
- What do you consider an ideal day and why?
- What are your favorite colors (or color, I only have one too!)?
- What is your favorite television program?
- If Meryl Streep asked you to do her laundry for you, would you and why?
- Who is you favorite actor and actress (hint: if you don’t say Meryl Streep, you fail this question)?
- Favorite music genre?
- IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW, AT THIS VERY MOMENT, WHAT WOULD YOU EAT (URGENT QUESTION REQUIRES CAPS LOCK TO BE SMASHED DOWN)?
- What hobbies/skills/talents do you enjoy pursuing? Explain them in depth because I am nosy.
- Do you drink?
- Do you like peanuts? Why or why not?
- How fucking difficult was it for you to pick out eleven people to pass this shit on to?